It´s not out there yet, but Tassilo Pellegrini and I are working currently on a new compendium in that field. Since Springer has published a book on the “Semantic Web” in 2006 (thanks to all the authors again!) we were working on a new concept for a book which reflects converging developments around web 2.0 and the semantic web.
Now we have started to invite experts (bloggers, scientists, practitioners) who could contribute articles on questions like
- What kind of business needs do we address with social semantic web applications?
- How can we realize semantic mesh-ups?
- Where can we apply semantic wikis?
- How could a system architecture look like for a corporate social semantic web (cssw)?
- How can we reorganize folksonomies with semantic technologies? How can we realize dynamic ontologies?
One exciting detail in this process (the book will be published at beginning of 2008) will be the use of a semantic wiki which will help to co-ordinate this collaborative process (around 20 authors will contribute to this compendium).